Wednesday, January 23, 2008
Homeward Bound!!
How much can you fit into a Pathfinder? I am being to come back to reality; there is no way i can take everything back to my hometown. It is going to be hard to choose what makes the cut; i know two things for sure Penelope and my cruiser have a spot in this journey that i am about to make. At first i was really upset and not ready to move back but after spending a day with my BFF, Lisa. I realized that this is a more perfect time than any, all of us from Durward 9th floor will be leaving this great state sooner or later. So as I did 4 1/2 years ago will be making the rounds to saying good bye too all of the dear people in my life here in Colorado where I truly found my own identity away from my family. This will always be my home and I will return some day when this state is ready for me. Tune in next week to see how much you can fit into a Pathfinder. Peace out
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment