Alors(so), a week has past since my big move home to Kansas. Well, it was stressful to say the least! I got most everything to fit into my car but alot was left behind with friends. My bike didn't make it back so for now it will live outside of 720 City Park on the bikerack with the others. Don't worry i will be back for it as for visiting the ones I love in CO. Packing sucks and hope to not have to do it for a very long time, i had some break downs but Lisa was there for support.
Colorado was my home for 4 1/2 years, It will be missed. I just wanted everyone there to know thanks for the memories; I really don't know what I would have done without each and every single one of you. There were times where I missed my family but I made a second family there too. Lisa, Meaghan, Holly & Adam to name a few; at times we fought like siblings but more importantly I love these four tremendously. CSU housing kudos to helping me finding my friends; how they made a perfect roommate match I am still in aww.
Enough of those shanagens before i tear up; I am currently living back in OP while i figure out my next step. The Afzali home is always open so feel free to drop in and say hello. I'm working for the Doc in the house but is not as challenging as i hoped so job search is in progress. Well mes amies keep in touch and stay safe because we live in a crazy world. For all mes amies aways from home that means you pants don;t go hiking by yourself. Till next time
Peace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I promise:
1. to not take hikes on my own
2. to always carry my knife
3. to always sterilize mi agua (my water)
4. to do the best i can to keep in touch with mamassi
5. to get mamassi cool shit in uganda
6. to do my best to not get malaria
7. to overpack (i have already fulfilled this promise)
8. to love you forever and ever!!!
9. to live with you again...
Post a Comment